This is a work-in-progress and I’ll add to it as I go along, as well as book summaries.
– Blaylock, Russell – “Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients” Dr. Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer.
– Carr, Kriss – “Crazy Sexy Cancer Survivor” – upbeat and glass half-full and truly life-affirming, but very woo-hoo American. Go, gurrl!
– Chamberlain, Jonathan – “Cancer: The Complete Recovery Guide“. Also, his website http://www.fightingcancer.com/. Also his shorter book “Cancer Recovery guide: 15 Alternative adn Complementary Strategies for Restoring Health”.
– Davies, Ellen – Ketogenic Cancer e-book
– Richards, Jessica – “The Topic of Cancer” (for a good what-to-do guide, metabolic therapy and intravenous Vitamin C therapy) – this is someone for whom intravenous vitamin C therapy worked.
– LeShan, Lawrence – “Cancer as a Turning Point“. Also his website http://www.cancerasaturningpoint.org/. The best book so far on the emotional and mental aspects of cancer. The cancer personality (yes, there is one!) and how to turn it into a survivor’s personality.